Download as PDF
- The Office of Coordination for OGD Thurgau maintains the Open Data Portal of the Canton Thurgau (https://data.tg.ch).
- Data owner is the department that publishes the data. The Office of Coordination for OGD is not owner of the data.
- The use of the here published open data follows the internationally common license CC-BY. This means the data can be used commercially and non-commercially as long as the source of the data is declared. The use of the data has to be legal.
- The use of individual-related data and other not lawfully published material is not allowed.
- The Office of Coordination for OGD – as operator of the portal – or the data owner are allowed to extend, change, revise or remove data or part of data any time and without an explicit reason. There is no right to recall data in a specific format or for a specific time span. All claims resulting from mediate or immediate harm through the change or availability of data are excluded.
- All impairments resulting from mediate or immediate harm through the change or availability of data are excluded.
- The reuse of emblem of Thurgau as well as brands and logos of the canton Thurgau are not allowed. It must not in any way convey the impression that the canton is involved or supports the use of data, producing products or performance of services if the canton is not explicitly involve in such activities.
- We appreciate if you forward us your results that stem from processing or visualising our data, either by email or contact form, so that we can present them or refer to them on our portal as resulting applications.
The Canton Thurgau excludes any liability for the OGD portal and the data on the portal. In particular, the liability for any mediate or immediate harm resulting from the use of the portal or the data on the portal are excluded. The canton ensures neither that the data on the portal are current, correct, complete or accurate nor that that data are available anytime. Consumer of the data do use the data from the portal on their own risk.